A Healthy Working Environment For Everyone
Qualifications & Training
Why Choose A BOHS Qualification?
- Expert: since 1953 BOHS has been the only organisation dedicated to occupational hygiene, and to be awarded a Royal Charter – in recognition of its unique and pre-eminent role as the leading authority in occupational disease prevention. This also means that BOHS is the only occupational hygiene organisation to offer the opportunity to achieve ‘Chartered Occupational Hygienist’ status, via its professional development route
- Industry Standard: the BOHS Faculty of Occupational Hygiene sets, develops and maintains the professional standards of occupational hygienists. It is also an internationally recognised, and the only UK-based examining board for qualifications in occupational hygiene
- Global Recognition: BOHS qualifications are recognised by HSE, UKAS and IOHA, and by national and international institutions, organisations and employers
- Financial Assistance: BOHS offers a ‘Bursaries for Modules’ (BfM) scheme, which aims to encourage those already working in the field of occupational health and safety towards a potential career in occupational hygiene. For full details of the BfM click here
- Support Services: the Qualifications Team at BOHS head office is available to provide advice, and to resolve queries. Please click here to contact a member of the team