All membership levels start on 1 January and end on 31 December.
If you join after 1 July, you will pay only 50% of the annual membership fee. If you join after 1 November membership is free for the rest of the membership year and you will pay the fee for the year ahead.
Yes, retired membership is 50% off. Please contact the membership team at email@example.com or +44 (0) 1332 250714 for them to arrange your membership.
You can pay by card through your online account, by bacs or by cheque. Details of how to pay will be included on the invoice.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the process by which professionals maintain and develop their skills, knowledge and competence to practise safely and effectively.
Faculty of Occupational Hygiene members (FOH) are all required to submit 10 CPD points annually, and Faculty of Asbestos Assessment and Management members (FAAM) are required to submit either 6 CPD points or 10 depending on the level. See our membership levels for further information on annual CPD requirements.
- Workshops, training courses and conferences
- Coaching and mentoring
- Further study and qualifications
- Voluntary work
- Relevant reading and research
- Networking and discussion groups
- Committee participation
- Online, e-learning or computer-based training
- Active participation within the industry
- Contribution to blogs
See the full CPD guidelines for the FOH and FAAM Faculties here
You can order a replacement card by contacting the Membership Team:
- +44 (0)1332 250714
To update your details, log into your account here and click “My Profile”, update your details through that page.
You can upgrade your membership by contacting the Membership Team:
- +44 (0)1332 250714
- If you signed up for a recurring annual payment when you joined, we will let you know before the payment will be taken and renew your membership automatically and send you a new Membership pack.
- If you didn't sign up for a recurring annual payment, then we will send out email reminders to let you know it is time to renew.
- You can renew online or by calling the office at +44 (0) 1332 298101.
View the event listing and click on the Book Now button to start the registration process. You will need to log into your BOHS account or register for an account to complete the process.