The ATP scheme:
- Ensures training courses meet BOHS quality standards
- Enables students to take courses at a location convenient to them
- Offers students greater flexibility and choice of dates and courses
Becoming an Approved Training Provider
If you would like to become an approved BOHS training provider of a particular course we would love to have you on board. Please contact the approvals team at email@example.com and we will arrange a call back to take you through the process.
Are you one of our valued Approved Training Providers and considering adding a course to your approval list?
To start the approval process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to contact you to discuss the steps involved.
You will need to provide:
- CVs for your proposed Tutors
- Training materials for inspection (a cost is incurred)
- A facilities inspection may also be required (a cost is incurred)
The process is different for Occupational Hygiene qualifications (W series). To apply, please visit the OHTA website.
Fees apply, please see 2022 Exam Fees Document for further information.