FOH Committee Member
By members of the Faculty of Occupational Hygiene at the AGM (Faculty Regulations).
The position is held for a three-year period, with a maximum of two terms (six years)
The purpose of the Faculty Committee is to
- Pursue excellence for all those who practice the science of occupational hygiene
- To establish, develop and maintain standard of competence in occupational hygiene practice for those who are members of the faculty of occupational hygiene
- To act as the guardian of professional standards and ethics in occupational hygiene.
Committee members will participate in discussion and make decisions relating to qualifications and Faculty membership, in order to fulfill the purpose of the Faculty Committee
- Attend four FOH Committee meetings each year.
- Be appropriately informed and actively involved in discussion and decision making. This includes:
- reading and writing papers
- bringing constructive challenge
- taking actions and completing them as required and according to timescales set.
- Operate in accordance with the Code of Ethics and participate in disciplinary matters
- Take an active role in committees or working groups.