The Thomas Bedford Medal
Instituted in 1978 and recognised as the Society’s prime honour, this prize is awarded annually to mark outstanding contributions of an individual to the improvement of worker health protection.
The award winner will receive:
- A full conference pass to the BOHS Annual Occupational Hygiene Conference
- An invitation to the BOHS Annual Gala Dinner
- £1,000 cash prize
- Engraved medal
- Keynote presentation at the BOHS Annual Occupational Hygiene Conference.
- Applicants must fill in an application form, where they clearly demonstrate an outstanding contribution to the improvement of worker health protection.
- Applicants can put themselves forward or nominate someone else who meets the criteria.
- Applicants must be involved in the field of worker health protection, including occupational health, occupational hygiene, health and safety.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate an outstanding contribution to the improvement of worker health protection.
How to apply
To apply, email your application form to email@example.com with the subject line “Award Entry: Thomas Bedford Medal”.
Applications are accepted between 1 June 2019 and 31 August 2019.
Terms and Conditions apply.