A Healthy Working Environment for Everyone
NEW BOHS Course: Certificate in Controlling Health Risks in Construction
This new, 1-day course is the only one of its type, and has been specifically designed to assist construction supervisors and managers in upskilling their workforce in the basics of health risk management and control.
This 1-day course has been designed to provide training for construction site supervisors and managers, so they can better recognise and control the health risks specific to their workplace, by:
- Identifying the most commonly present health hazards found on construction sites such as dust and noise
- Understanding the principals of risk control
- Identifying the measures needed to control common health risks from construction activities
This is the only 1-day construction course which adequately covers the control of health risks. It:
- Will ensure that personnel are trained to recognise and control workplace hazards
- Will enable personnel to be better equipped, to ensure workers’ health is better protected
- Provides a highly cost-effective and convenient form of training: 1 day’s classroom learning, with 2 hours’ prior e-learning
- Can be delivered by your company* to your employees, providing ongoing cost savings
The aim of the course is for students to develop their knowledge of health and safety management by learning how to recognise and control the most common health risks found on construction sites, and where to find further information and advice if required.
To book a course date visit our courses search engine and choose CCHRC.