Sponsored by Casella, this annual award aims to recognise talent and stimulate ongoing professional development in occupational hygiene.
The award winner will receive:
- A full conference pass to the BOHS Annual Occupational Hygiene Conference
- An invitation to the BOHS Annual Gala Dinner
- £1,000 towards the cost of qualifications/training/CPD in occupational hygiene, including attendance at another conference
- One year’s complimentary BOHS membership.
- Applicants are invited to submit an essay of between 1,500 and 3,000 words on the following topic: “A thought piece on the future of occupational hygiene and the effects of new technology on the profession”
- Applicants must fill in the application form, where they will have to show commitment to continuous professional development.
- Applicants must have up to six years’ experience in an occupational-hygiene related post
- Applicants must be a member of BOHS.
How to apply
Complete and email the application form supplied below to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Award Application: Early Career Occupational Hygienist Award”.
Applications are accepted between 1 March 2019 and 31 July 2019.
Terms and Conditions apply.