What Is Individual Membership?
Have an interest in occupational hygiene?
Access our resources by joining as an individual member today.
Individual membership is open to anyone with an interest in occupational hygiene and its related fields.
Joining as an individual members gives immediate access to our resources, and allows you to support the work of BOHS in raising awareness of worker health protection.
There are no eligibility requirements for this grade of membership.
- Member rates at our paid events
- Free regional meetings on a range of topics
- Free subscription to the Annals of Work Exposures and Health, our peer-reviewed scientific journal usually worth over £1000, including access to the full archive
- Searchable online membership directory
- Regular E-bulletins with society and industry news
- BOHS' Exposure Magazine – keeping you up to date with society activities and giving information in a less scientific way
- Your online MyBOHS account
- Access to networks of professionals to build and exchange expertise and knowledge
- Access to technical publications and advice
- 20% discount on any public health and epidemiology titles published by OUP
The current 2019 membership fee is £82.00
Membership is renewable annually by the 31 December. Your renewal information will be provided for you well before the date, to remind you how much is due.
How Do I Apply?
- Log in or register for a MyBOHS account using the link below
- Once logged in/register click on 'Become a member' from the membership drop down menu
- Select the Individual Membership option and follow the application process
Already a Student Member? How Do I Upgrade?
- Log in to your My BOHS account using the link below
- Once logged in click on 'Upgrade your membership' from the membership drop down menu
- Select the appropriate membership upgrade option and follow the application process.
If you are retired (full time) and an existing Individual member you might be eligible for Retired Grade. Retired membership means you no still have access your membership benefits at a reduced rate