Industrial Safety Solutions are seeking Occupational Hygienists to join our growing business. The roles will offer a great opportunity for the right individuals, to not only develop their skills professionally, but also to play a role in their growth and direction of development in the future.
We have two main offices in the UK, in the Midlands and Scottish Borders, but the role locations are flexible as we offer home-based and hybrid working, with site work predominately in the UK, but also occasionally internationally.
As a company, we believe in investing in our team and their skills, so you will be fully supported in your professional development via the BOHS, IOA and in the other more specialist sectors we operate in.
Who we are looking for:
- Highly self-motivated individuals with a flexible approach to work
- The ability to work in challenging environments, full confined space and Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus training will be provide where required.
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience in a similar role
- Capable of managing own workloads to defined timescales
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good attention to detail and the ability to operate to ISO 9001, 45001 and 14001 management systems
- Aiming to progress and develop to CertOH LFOH grade or higher
- Full driving licence is essential
Typical consultant roles and responsibilities are:
- Through Examination and Test of Local Exhaust Ventilation systems
- Workplace Air Monitoring
- Workplace Noise Assessments
- Environmental Noise Assessments
- Hand-Arm Vibration Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- HAZMAT Surveys
There are also opportunities to develop additional professional skills into our more specialist areas of expertise.
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Company Car, or car allowance
We operate to defined pay bands dependent upon experience and qualifications, with fixed pay increments as you progress professionally and annual cost of living increases.
BOHS is committed to ensure that Occupational Hygiene services are provided by suitably qualified and experienced professionals, in line with our Buyer’s Guide BOHS-Buyers-Guide-Sep-19.pdf and Consultants Guide Good-Practice-Guide-Version-2-rebranded-2021-1.pdf (bohs.org). In order to promote the recruitment of professional occupational hygienists to appropriate posts, we advertise roles on behalf of other organisations. When we advertise roles, please do not to take this as an endorsement or promotion of the organisation concerned, nor is BOHS in a position to screen or alter advertisements or verify their contents.