We have a superb opportunity for an Occupational Hygienist to work for an industry leading Healthcare company called PAM Group. The role is based from home with travel to our client sites as required and within an hour’s travel time from home. The wider PAM Group provides Occupational Health services to a number of well-known companies, brands and local authorities across the UK.
About the role:
- Covering client construction sites around Aylesbury, Bicester, Banbury and Twyford.
- Undertaking Occupational Hygiene monitoring surveys on site, for Airborne Contaminants, Noise, Hand-Arm Vibration, Whole Body Vibration, etc. as per the planned monitoring programme.
- Calibration and maintenance of monitoring equipment as appropriate.
- Collecting and collation of monitoring data and compiling Occupational Hygiene technical reports for the client, giving advice, support and recommendations where appropriate.
- Uploading monitoring data onto the client database in a timely manner.
- Participating in Occupational Hygiene training and awareness sessions as required.
- Experience working in the Occupational Hygiene field and working towards the BOHS Certificate of Operational Competence in Occupational Hygiene.
- Some experience of general Occupational Health and Safety - NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent qualification is desirable.
- Must hold valid UK driving license
- Have an analytical approach, demonstrate problem-solving skills and the ability to operate effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member to meet objectives.
- Have effective report writing skills.
- Good organisational, communication and time management skills
- Have the technical and IT skills for the use of specialised equipment.
£40,000 working Monday - Friday, plus car allowance and mileage allowance, an extensive benefits package, plus career progression opportunities.