Validate Consulting Ltd is a small dynamic consultancy based on strong core values and is looking for a new member of the team due to steady progression and growth.
We are looking for an Occupational Hygienist, the role would particularly suit someone early in their career working towards the Certificate of Operational Competence in Occupational Hygiene.
The company is based in Chesterfield, there would be some work required in the office but much of the work would either be onsite or working from home.
- You will undertake a whole range of workplace assessments around the UK, full training will be provided. This will include COSHH, Noise, LEV, EMF and legionella.
- Compile technical reports for the site work undertaken.
- Provide advice and support to clients.
- You will also be encouraged to take relevant modules and training and to attend BOHS meetings and conferences.
Experience and requirements
- This position would suit anyone with a W series module, but we would also consider those wanting to move from similar disciplines who hold Proficiency modules.
- A full driving license is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Become a valuable part of a small team
- Full training and mentoring provided
- Experience working in many different industries from mining to food production to manufacturing.
- Ability to specialise or take further qualifications in different disciplines.
How to apply
If you would like to join the team, please email Damien Eaves, CFFOH at:
email@example.com with a covering letter and CV.