Health Protection, Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Toxicology
Praevena is a service providing company for all services around health protection. We support our customers in all questions in the field of Occupational Hygiene as well as Occupational Toxicology.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a committed and open-minded personality who wants to develop further skills in the areas of Health Protection, Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Toxicology.
- Develop concepts in the field of Occupational Hygiene
- Plan and execute measurements in all fields of Occupational Hygiene
- Execute Workplace Health Risk Assessments
- Develop and execute training for all topics in the field of Occupational Hygiene
Education and Experience:
- Degree in chemistry, pharmacy or a related discipline
- IOHA certified as Occupational Hygienist
- preferably an additional training in the field of Occupational Toxicology
- Proficiency in English (oral and written) is expected
- German would be an asset, at least the readiness to learn the language
If you enjoy approaching new topics creatively and enjoy working in a small, dynamic team in a service-oriented environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
How to apply:
If you would like to know more about us or the task, Ms. Silke Büchl is at your disposal for further information at +41 79 683 51 26.
Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Praevena AG, Quellenstrasse 37, 4310 Rheinfelden / Switzerland