BOHS Regional Coordinator
We’re looking for two Regional Co-ordinators, one for the North East Region and one for the East Midlands/Yorkshire region.
Regional Co-ordinators play a crucial role for the Society in supporting the delivery of the strategy within the home nations. The Regional Co-ordinator is also responsible at a local level for developing a range of local events for their area and playing a critical role in identifying regional opportunities and partners.
• Live or work in the relevant region
• Be comfortable to identify speakers on occupational hygiene issues, relevant partners, or potential organisations of interest.
• Build partnerships which support the aims of the region in delivering the Society’s strategy.
• Devise a series of events to keep in touch with Society news, industry/technical updates, and development of soft skills.
In return you will:
• Expand your professional network by liaising with other members in the area, Regional Co-ordinators, technical experts, local partners etc.
• Develop skills in public speaking and presenting.
• Increase knowledge and understanding about the activities of the Society and its role within the profession.
• Gain CPD points for work undertaken
Get in touch today to find out more: email@example.com