Safety, Health & Wellbeing Live
Safety, Health & Wellbeing Live Manchester Central unveils world-class conference programme
The inaugural Safety, Health and Wellbeing Live (SHW Live) is coming to Manchester Central on 23-24 May 2022 and the event has now published an impressive line-up of CPD-accredited seminars – accessible to all visitors as part of their free entry.
Professionals, companies, and organisations from across the industry will come together to showcase the latest innovations, discuss industry trends, and enjoy educational seminars and networking opportunities.
The two-day event, which is completely free-to-attend, promises a packed line up of industry-leading exhibiting brands along with a wide range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) sessions for all delegates across two theatres – the SHW Keynote Theatre and the SHW Knowledge Hub.
Safety, Health & Wellbeing Live - Manchester Central and its sister event at Farnborough, Hampshire in September will both be delivered ‘In Collaboration with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)'. HSE will be hosting the morning sessions in the SHW Keynote Theatre on day one. HSE presentations will focus on 'Tackling Respiratory Disease', 'Work-related stress and its impact on Mental Health' and 'Taking the risk out of MSD Risk Management', as well as a Building Safety Regulator update – ‘Shaping the Building Safety regime’.
Other Keynote Theatre presentations include:
- 'Successful Defence of a Health and Safety Prosecution' – Rhian Greaves (DAC Beachcroft)
- 'It’s not All About the Fall' – Jason Anker MBE
- 'How to achieve optimum Joint Health in an ever-increasing sedentary world' - Sarah Connors (Medical Lead for England Athletics)
- 'Exploring the challenges and the opportunities the pandemic has given us to promote health and well-being' – Dee Arp (NEBOSH)
Louise Hosking, IOSH President will also be presenting in the SHW Keynote Theatre on the second day of the event and health and safety professionals may be able to use the great learning opportunities at SHW Live towards their CPD.
Attendees will have the chance to be updated on the latest regulatory changes and important developments taking place to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.
In the SHW Knowledge Hub, sessions will include:
- ‘The Regulation and Management of Asbestos’ - presented by Colette Willoughby (National Organisation of Asbestos Consultants)
- 'Future of Risk Management' – Callum Irvine (IIRSM Council member)
- ‘A Lawyer’s perspective on the importance of the right tone at the top of an organisation’ by Kevin Bridges (Pinsent Masons LLP)
- ‘Post-Pandemic Challenges to Health and Wellbeing’ by Clare Forshaw (Park Health)
- ‘Respiratory Exposure’ by Steve Perkins (Strategic Occupational Hygiene and Health Consultancy).
The packed agenda complements numerous networking opportunities for professionals and exhibitors in a relaxed, enjoyable, and Covid-secure environment. The full agenda for both the SHW Keynote Theatre and SHW Knowledge Hub be found at https://www.safetyhealthwellbeing.live/sessions-manchester#/seminars/.
Featuring product launches, live demonstrations, and new technologies, come together with other OSH professionals to discover solutions across Health and Safety training, PPE procurement, occupational and environmental monitoring, H&S consultancy and much more.
Whether your priority is workplace safety, occupational health or mental health and wellbeing, SHW Live presents a unique chance to stay up to date with the latest legislation alongside unrivalled networking and procurement opportunities within the Safety, Health and Wellbeing industry.
SHW Live takes place at Manchester Central on 23rd-24th May 2022 and you can register for your FREE badge at www.safetyhealthwellbeing.live/