Affiliate (Company) Membership
What is Affiliate (Company) Membership?
Does your company want to demonstrate commitment to worker health protection?
Be a part of it - Join us today
Affiliate (Company) membership is for companies, organisations and corporations who would like to demonstrate their commitment to improving workplace health.
There are no eligibility requirements for this grade of membership.
- Company listing on our Affiliates webpage
- Two delegates attending at member rates for our paid events
- Free regional meetings on a range of topics
- Free subscription to the Annals of Work Exposures and Health, our peer-reviewed scientific journal usually worth over £1000, including access to the full archive
- Searchable online membership directory
- Regular E-bulletins with society and industry news
- BOHS' Exposure Magazine – keeping you up to date with society activities and giving information in a less scientific way
- Your online My BOHS account
- Access to networks of professionals to build and exchange expertise and knowledge
- Access to technical publications and advice
- 20% discount on any public health and epidemiology titles published by OUP
From the 1st July the 2019 membership is £95.00
The membership will be due for renewal by the 31 December and each year after that. We will send you renewal information well before the date to remind you how much is due.
How do I Apply?
- Log in or register for a MyBOHS account using the link below
- Once logged in/register click on 'Become a member' from the membership drop down menu
- Select Affiliate membership and complete the online request form
- Once the form is received your organisation will be set-up on our system and an email will be sent to allow you to complete your application and pay for your membership fee
- Once payment is received the membership will be activated.