What is Licentiate Level Membership?
This level of membership is for those who have established their competence in the field of asbestos by obtaining the Certificate of Competence. It demonstrates you have relevant skills and knowledge, you are commitment towards CPD, the Code of Ethics and your development, and ensures you remain relevant and employable.
As a Licentiate member you'll be able to use the LFAAM post-nominal and access all the membership benefits and resources.
All Licentiate members are required to:
Comply with our Code of Ethics
- BOHS Certificate of Competence in Asbestos
- Post Nominal Letters – LFAAM
- Member rates at our paid events
- Free regional meetings on a range of topics
- Searchable online membership directory
- Regular E-bulletins with society and industry news
- FAAM News and BOHS' Exposure Magazine – keeping you up to date with society activities and giving information in a less scientific way
- Your online My BOHS account
- Access to networks of professionals to build and exchange expertise and knowledge
- Access to technical publications and advice
From the 1st July the 2019 membership is £51.50
There is a joining fee of £25.00, however, as a special introductory offer the joining fee will be waived.
You will need to renew your membership on the 31 December and each year after that.
We will send you renewal information well before the date to remind you how much is due.
How do I Apply?
- Log in or register for a MyBOHS account using the link below
- Complete the Licentiate membership application form
- Pay your membership fee
Already a Member? How do I Upgrade?
- Log in to your My BOHS account using the link below
- Once logged in click on 'Upgrade your membership' from the membership drop down menu
- Select the appropriate membership upgrade option and follow the application process.