What is Student Membership?
Student Membership is just £20.00
Student membership is open to all full-time students.
Joining will give you access to the valuable learning and academic resources to support your studies. You will also receive exclusive information about occupational hygiene vacancies to help get your career moving.
- Written confirmation of study from your course tutor
- A copy of your student identification card
- Member rates at our paid events
- Free regional meetings on a range of topics
- Free subscription to the Annals of Work Exposures and Health, our peer-reviewed scientific journal usually worth over £1000, including access to the full archive
- Searchable online membership directory
- Regular E-bulletins with society and industry news
- BOHS Exposure Magazine – keeping you up to date with society activities and giving information in a less scientific way
- Your online My BOHS account
- Access to networks of professionals to build and exchange expertise and knowledge
- Access to technical publications and advice
- 20% discount on any public health and epidemiology titles published by OUP
The current fee is £20.00
You will need to renew your membership on the 31st December and each year after that. We will send you renewal information well before the date to remind you of the renewal information.
How Do I Apply?
- Log in or register for a My BOHS account using the link below
- Once logged in/register click on 'Apply for Membership' in the left hand column
- Select the Student Membership option and follow the application process.