A healthy work environment for everyone.
Mabbett & Associates Ltd
Established in 1996, Mabbett is an independent, integrated environmental, engineering, and health & safety consultancy. Occupational hygiene (OH) services include:
- workplace exposure monitoring for hazardous substances, noise and vibration (HAV and WBV);
- COSHH management and assessment;
- heat/cold stress, and thermal environment assessments;
- lighting investigation;
- indoor air quality assessment;
- regulatory audit and development of OH management system.
Laboratory work is sub-contracted to organisations participating in relevant quality assurance schemes.
In addition to measurement and risk assessment, Mabbett’s team can independently evaluate, design and test LEV systems, and provide support for other engineering controls (including giving advice, sourcing of vendors and managing installations). Other services include: process safety (COMAH, DSEAR, HAZOP); environmental noise assessments; regulatory compliance and auditing; development of management systems (including OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, ISO 9001, 14001 and 50001), and bespoke and externally approved (IOSH and IEMA) H&S and environmental training courses.
This company also provides the following services:
- registered to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, BS EN ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- accredited as an Investor In People organisation.
- a Corporate Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA).
11 Sandyford Place
0141 227 2300
0141 227 2301
Omar Khalid LFOH
Ian Kellie CFFOH Glasgow; Omar Khalid LFOH Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Liverpool, Rosyth