A healthy work environment for everyone.
Iqarus Environmental Sciences
We are a world-leading occupational (industrial) hygiene consultancy, led by Dougie Collin and supported by independent professionals in health, safety and the environment. Formerly C-CHEC, we have consultant throughout the UK and offer global occupational hygiene services with a focus on the energy, engineering and maritime industries and governmental institutions.
The services include but are not limited to:
- Exposure monitoring and occupational hygiene management;
- Statutory testing of local exhaust ventilation systems;
- DSE and manual handling;
- Noise and vibration;
- Material testing and water chemistry;
- Environmental monitoring for emissions to air and
- noise impact;
- Respirator face fit testing;
- Legionella and water management;
- Health risk assessment.
In addition, our highly qualified consultants provide training and assessment courses in:
- COSHH risk assessment, awareness and management;
- Noise at work assessment;
- Asbestos for facilities managers;
- Hand-arm vibration – risk assessment and control;
- BOHS international modules.
Our Environmental Sciences team ask you not to leave the occupational health, safety and exposure control aspects of workplace health protection to chance. In addition, the environmental impact of operations should be carefully monitored as part of stack emission and noise impact requirements related to the statutory provisions of the Environmental Protection Act and its various regulatory provisions.
Worker health protection is the most important element in risk management in the workplace and beyond; whether onshore or offshore, in the UK or overseas, it makes no difference to the moral and regulatory requirement for sustainable systems. Engaging a truly integrated professional service will ensure worker safety, compliance with legal requirements and the delivery of corporate goals to the highest standards possible.
4 Station Road
Dougie Collin CMFOH