A healthy work environment for everyone.
Alvin Woolley Associates
Alvin Woolley Associates Ltd is a well-established, independent consultancy offering processional occupational hygiene services tailored to client’s needs. The company have been established for over 30 years. Services include:
- Surveys and investigations
- Monitoring of environmental contaminants
- Noise surveys
- Advice on cost effective practice control measures
- Assisting companies in complying with relevant legislation, (including COSHH and Noise)
- Risk assessments
- Investigating cases of ill health
- Specialist advice for problem solving
- Training and in-house seminars
- Provision of expert witness reports and testimony for litigation.
Alvin Woolley Associates work for companies throughout the UK and abroad ranging from multi-nationals to small and medium sized enterprises, including petrochemical, paper, printing, construction, hospital trusts and health care, pharmaceutical, engineering, food, local authorities, banking and insurance sectors.
UK Register of Expert Witnesses Chartered Member of Institute of Occupational Safety & Health.
17 King Harry Lane
Alvin Woolley CFFOH