A Healthy Working Environment For Everyone
BOHS Member Publications
BOHS’ key publications include:
- Annals of Work Exposures and Health - a peer-reviewed, world-renowned scientific and research journal published by Oxford University Press
- Exposure magazine - BOHS' official magazine for members features useful industry insights, case studies and much more
BOHS’ official magazine Exposure is published six times a year: BOHS members receive a personal copy, and can also access the magazine online via their personal login. The magazine and e-bulletins feature lots of useful information, including: BOHS activity and campaign updates; industry insights and news; case studies; BOHS company updates; job vacancies, and much more.
Exposure also features job vacancies in the field of occupational hygiene: if your company is interested in finding out more about advertising a vacancy, please click here.
To join BOHS and take advantage of the benefits, including FREE subscription to Exposure magazine, please click the button below.
Annals of Work Exposures and Health
Formerly known as the Annals of Occupational Hygiene, the Annals is BOHS’ peer-reviewed, world-renowned scientific and research journal, published by Oxford University Press.
The Annals is one of the world’s leading journals in the field of recognising, quantifying, removing or controlling hazards and risks to health from work. BOHS and its publication are unique in their key focus on occupational hygiene i.e. the scientific discipline that protects people against the wide range of health risks that can arise from exposures at work. To influence standards of exposure and control remains central to the aims of BOHS and the Annals, and to this end, the Annals publishes original articles that explore:
- Recognition and quantification of exposure and risk, and their relationship
- Management and communication of risks
- Control techniques and development of standards of control