A Healthy Working Environment For Everyone.
The Peter Isaac Award: ‘Working For a Healthier Workplace'
The Peter Isaac Award is made annually by BOHS, and recognises a valuable contribution by an individual, a team, or an organisation, to the reduction of ill-health at work.
So, if your work or studies involve actively making a contribution to the reduction of ill-health at work, or you know of someone making a contribution, then why not apply for this fantastic award – which includes a £1,000 prize, and much more.
Nominations are now open for the prestigious Peter Isaac Award 2017: the winner will receive:
- £1,000 (to use for attendance at any 2018 health and safety conference)
- Complimentary attendance for one day of the 2018 BOHS Annual Conference and the Conference Dinner (to be held in Stratford-upon-Avon, UK)
- A trophy and certificate
Application criteria include – but are not exclusive to - the following:
- Promotion of proactive good occupational hygiene/health practice
- Sharing of successful campaigns, results and recommendations to help others
- Evidence of providing appropriate occupational hygiene/health support or guidance to a wider audience, partners or outside organisations
- Working programmes to rehabilitate people who have suffered ill-health or disability at work
So if you’re a BOHS member - or a member of one of the organisations listed in the 'Applications Guidelines' document (see link below) - why not apply now, or nominate someone? Full application details, including timings/deadlines, eligibility, judging criteria can be found by clicking on the 'Application Guidelines' document below.
Download: Peter Isaac Award Application Guidelines